Lykke Leszczynski, Director of ‘Your HR Business Partner Ltd.’ is a Growth Voucher Adviser on the government’s Growth Vouchers Programme. The programme offers up to £2,000 match funding to help pay for strategic advice.
Strategic advice may help you grow your business and create high performing, happy, healthy work places. The government’s Growth Vouchers programme helps small businesses get strategic business advice in the following areas:
- finance and cash flow
- expanding your workforce, recruiting and developing staff
- improving leadership and management skills
- marketing, attracting and keeping customers
- making the most of digital technology
Extracts below from the www.enterprisenation.com/marketplace info sheets giving examples of what the vouchers can be used for and how to apply. The Enterprise Nation Marketplace is part of the government’s £30m Growth Vouchers programme, which is a research project to test how best to help small businesses grow through the use of subsidised business advice.
“What can vouchers be used for?
Vouchers can be used to buy strategic advice about how your employees can help you meet your business objectives. Expert advice will help users conduct a headcount and skills analysis, match your staffing strategy to your business needs and navigate regulations.
- Analysing the skills and experience that will benefit your business
- Advice on which regulations your business needs to comply with
- Advice on how to write a job description and attract appropriate candidates
- Advice on how to delegate and communicate effectively with new members of staff
- Performing an analysis of existing skills compared to current and future business requirements
- Advice on developing your employees’ skills and identifying training opportunities
- Advice on how to retain staff using best practice systems and processes
Managing employee wellbeing and performance
- Advice on setting out roles and responsibilities / designing jobs
- Analysis of how the current job design matches how the business operates
- Advice on developing performance appraisal systems
- Advice on raising awareness of staff wellbeing and mental health
Systems and processes
- Assessing your current systems and processes for managing staff
- Advice on putting new systems in place (e.g. payroll, performance management systems)
- Advice on managing pay and reward including the development of a reward package that combines formal and infomal incentives
- Advice on managing pensions”
Does my business qualify and how do I apply?
- The Growth Vouchers programme is available to small businesses registered in England actively selling goods and/or services, who have fewer than 250 employees, an annual turnover of less than £45m, those owning 75% or more of their business. Check full eligibility and terms and conditions here .
- You can apply to the programme online . You will be randomly assigned to an online questionnaire or face-to-face business advice assessment.
- Check if you have been allocated a voucher following the completion of your application. Qualifying businesses will be randomly chosen to get a voucher for up to £2,000 to help pay for business support in one of the specialist areas.
- Choose ‘Your HR Business Partner Ltd’ from the online Enterprise Nation Marketplace to receive strategic business advice under ‘recruiting and developing staff’.
Interested in knowing more or need help with getting your Growth Voucher? Contact Lykke Leszczynski, Director of Your HR Business Partner Ltd on 07475 018 057 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an informal discussion.
‘Your HR Business Partner Ltd’ provides flexible solutions to meet your people management and organisational development requirements to grow your organisation and develop your staff.